Our vision is simple: to be a high performing exploration and production (E&P) operator in all phases of upstream activity and a respected duty holder delivering both profitable development projects and value adding growth. We will do this whilst meeting the highest Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) standards and being an employer of choice.
Making our vision a reality
To be a leading operator in the UK, we need to continue to add value through growth at the same time as delivering profitable development of existing projects.
Our strategy for growth is:
- Adding value throughout the chain: we are constantly looking for future profitable investments, and opportunities to leverage existing assets and licences – for example, through exploration around development hubs to make use of existing infrastructure.
- Increasing our annual production, reserves, and resources: we aim to develop our operated and non-operated assets in the Southern North Sea, continue active drilling in the Central North Sea, and build our position in West of Shetlands.
- Leading the industry in quality: we aim to set the industry standards for QHSE, and recruit and retain the best people by being an employer of choice.
- Maintaining competitive advantage: by continuing our innovative exploration, delivering developments, and demonstrating production and high rates of prospectivity.
To achieve our vision of responsible growth, we have developed a set of principles which underpin the way we do business:
- Continuous improvement in QHSE: we will continue to improve our safety culture, the well-being of our people, and our impact on the environment.
- Seizing competitive advantage: our drive for technical excellence should always be combined with a pragmatic application. We encourage and reward creativity and innovation, but we also value the implementation of lessons learnt here at ENGIE E&P in the UK and by the E&P industry as a whole.
- Co-operation: while each of our offices and project sites has a specific task and purpose, we complement each other as an organisation and share skillsets and objectives. In addition, we are able to leverage the international experience that exists in the wider Group.
- Being an employer of choice: we maintain a culture in which people can deliver excellence in performance and QHSE. We promote ethical attitudes and supportive behaviour, encouraging our employees to develop both technical and ‘people’ and we provide competitive pay and benefits and excellent working conditions.