Why choose us?
We are a fast growing company, which makes now a good time to join us. You can look forward to making your mark in a company that is committed to leading the field in the UK North Sea.
We operate safely – but we think daringly
We are part of the international exploration and production division of ENGIE, the world’s largest utility group. A relatively new affiliate company within the ENGIE Group, we have a 18-year track record in North Sea exploration and production. As a company, we are small and flexible, such that everyone who joins us can really help to define our future. We are also fast growing into a leading North Sea operator, and as we grow, so do the opportunities for all our employees – not least in moving around the international exploration and production division as well as across the wider ENGIE Group during their careers.
If you are looking for a challenge, are willing to do things differently yet safely and are committed to high quality performance we would be interested to talk to you about what the future might look like with us.
What is it like to work with us?
To give you an idea of what it is like to work with us, here are some comments from our recent staff engagement survey, where we asked employees what the best thing was about working for ENGIE E&P in the UK.
- ‘We’re encouraged to contribute creative ideas, and we feel listened to’
- ‘It’s friendly, with professional people, and there’s good camaraderie’
- ‘We’re part of a large organisation with good support yet we have the atmosphere of a smaller company – i.e. it’s forward thinking, dynamic, ambitious’
- ‘The job is varied, interesting and challenging’
- ‘We have flexible hours, and a good work/home balance’
Overall 81% of respondents said they were proud of the work they do with us and felt that the work they do contributes towards achieving the company’s vision.
What are the benefits?
The way our business is structured offers employees a range of opportunities that is rare in our industry. You will work alongside senior management, have responsibility early in your career and will get variety in your role. In addition, because we are affiliated to the ENGIE Group, we also have many of the benefits that you’d expect from the world’s largest utility company, including:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits (including a nine-day fortnight scheme)
- Leadership and development training
- Technical training
- Support for professional qualifications
- ENGIE University
- European graduate programme
- Wider Group progression and development
- Excellent office facilities
- A sports and social club
You will also have the satisfaction of knowing that you will be working on projects of national significance, while our commitment to exploration and growth mean that new opportunities will keep coming.